Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a Realtor is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid
to help you find the home that best suits you and your family. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As your agent, we will:
see all the properties
Guide you through
don't pay too much
Before you Start Looking For Your New Home
- PCheck your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- PDetermine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- PFind a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- PChoose a realtor that you trust and who understands your needs.
- PDetermine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- PIdentify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect
- PLender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, appraisal and other inspections such as termites.
- PTitle: If you get a mortgage, title insurance is required and is based on the loan amount. Title closing fees are roughly $350.
- PEscrow and interest fees include: Homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.