selling a Home
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a realtor is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on
your move while we manage the home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As your agent, we will:
comparative market analysis
Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including online internet, social campaigns, and local media.
Present your home
Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, getting your home maximum exposure.
help to stage your home
Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
help with offers
Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street?
Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home. Getting the highest price for your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by.
Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have experience,
fresh ideas, and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect
- PTitle insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- PClosing fees. Roughly $300.
- PBroker's commission. This is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- PReal estate taxes for the current year. Depending on when you close they will prorate the taxes at the time of closing.
- PFHA fees and costs are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- PHome Warranty is usually paid by the seller. This is also negotiable. $400-$450.
- PInspection repair items. These are always negotiable.